• Register
  • Help

Topic: Atmosphere tempo match in SX3?

Share/Bookmark

Atmosphere tempo match in SX3?

Hi all,

I'm running a patch from Atmosphere that has an oscillating effect. Is there anyway to adjust the affect to match the tempo (bpm) of the song in SX3?

Thanks for any help!

Re: Atmosphere tempo match in SX3?

Depends what patch.

Use the LFO sync to adjust to the tempo/beat of the song.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum

Use the LFO sync to adjust to the tempo/beat of the song.
    Do you have to do this manually? In Pro Tools when I set Atmosphere to sync in the Midi Sync panel of Pro Tools, it quits playing altogether.

I also can't find the LFO sync that you are talking about to do it manually, but even if i could, this is quite a pain to mess around with trying to get it to sync perfectly, or am I doing something wrong?

What version of Atmosphere are you using? You can find out by looking at the bottom left hand corner of the plug-in.

On the user interface, you should just be able to hit sync in that section, and it will oscilate in tempo, keep in mind that there maybe other layers of oscilators that you will have to click on and also set to sync (1-4 i think you have the abillity) . I don't have it in front of my so I can't tell you more in detail, but just from memory. I have found that when i need it to be in sync, I have no problem by just using the sync button on the interface, i never have to assign midi beat clock to it, it will automatically configure. should take 3 seconds to do. possibly the oscilating layer was not in the first one, and that is why it was not syncing right away.
    www.energiestudios.com

Go Back to forum