• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hey Andy Brick - I have a question

Share/Bookmark

Hey Andy Brick - I have a question

Howdy.

I found the "Let The Battles Begin" .pdf score on your site, and was wondering two things:

1. Is there a sound file of the final product of this that can be heard somewhere (other than purchasing the game)? I tried Nobuo Uematsu's site, but there appear to be no .mp3's....

2. What were you supplied with prior to your orchestration, that you worked from?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Hey Andy Brick - I have a question

Hi Riff,

These pieces of music are under very tight control and although there is an excellent recording of the piece, it is not available to the public right now.

This was a very traditional old-school orchestration. I was given just the original 2 staff piano score and as you can see from the pdf, I decided to turn it into a battle between piano and orchestra.

Thanks for taking a look. Sorry I cant make that audio file available.

Best Wishes,
    Andy Brick
    Phone: 917-327-0293
    Email: andy@andybrick.com
    Web: http://www.andybrick.com
    AIM: andybrick

Re: Hey Andy Brick - I have a question

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Brick
    These pieces of music are under very tight control and although there is an excellent recording of the piece, it is not available to the public right now.
    Damn! I hate it when that happens! lol

Thanks for the reply...what I may do if I have time this weekend, is do a mock-up of the score using your .pdf. I will post it when done, and if you have time, maybe you can take a listen?

Thanks again!

-Jeff

Go Back to forum