• Register
  • Help

Topic: Didier Rachou Composes score for Aquaman for Warner Brothers

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Didier Rachou Composes score for Aquaman for Warner Brothers

Didier Rachou, one of our members, has composed the score to the superhero action pilot AQUAMAN for Warner Bros., based on the DC Comic!

Created and Exec. Produced by Miles Millar and Al Gough, the same team behind Smallville, Aquaman is the reputedly the most expensive pilot ever produced by Warner Bros. "The project is envisioned as a contemporary reinterpretation of the character who lives in the deep sea and enlists sharks and other oceanic creatures to help him in his crime-fighting endeavors,

Didier was only given four and a half days to score the entire 40 minute score! Talk about producing under pressure!

AQUAMAN is now available as a download on Apple's iTunes Music Store or visit http://www.aquamantv.com/ for more info.
    The pilot episode to the Aquaman TV series is now available as a download on Apple's iTunes Music. You can get it here for $1.99. I urge prople to download the pilot episode and support Didier.

Congratulations Didier on landing such a great assignment. It is you who are a superhero for undertaking this assignment and doing the score in record time.

Re: Didier Rachou Composes score for Aquaman for Warner Brothers

Forty minutes in four and a half days? Superhero, indeed!
    My heavens, are you still in one piece?

Many congratulations, Didier!

Best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Re: Didier Rachou Composes score for Aquaman for Warner Brothers

Nearly ten minutes per day? My gawd!!!

I tend to max out at four minutes of music to picture per day, no matter how much I simplify my pathetic little orchestrations.

I would imagine that Aquaman required some solid action music with tight hit points. It doesn't strike me as a "just strum the guitar while the piano plays arpeggios" kind of show. Wow.

Congratulations, Didier! (Now enter a coffee-drinker's rehab center, and get some sleep!)

Go Back to forum