• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Finale upgrade to 7?

Share/Bookmark

Question Finale upgrade to 7?

I continue to receive emails on upgrading from finale 6 to finale 7. However, there seems to be a problem with the link. Anyone else experience a problem to the user upgrade "pre-order" link? No, not sausage links, email links! I have my eggs and sausage links already this morning with a cold glass of orange juice, toast, coffee, and me purppy durgs sitting thar beggin' for whatever may be leftover.

Please be advised: This is not a solicitation for debate on whether or not the sun actually shines or rainbows really do have color and gold at the end. Which end? The one that ends up nearest the spot with which one cannot find a pot ‘o goldt. You have a better chance of getting gold from a dentist than the New York State Lottery system. By the way, speaking of New York State. How many or you actually visit upper New York State and say, "Boy ... will you look at all those trees!" Or, "Man, what a freaking mess!" Or, "Styxx really lives here? What a maroon!"

OK, who's having trouble with the "pre-order"?

Happy "over the hump" day!
    Styxx

Re: Finale upgrade to 7?

I just went to http://www.finalemusic.com and pre-ordered mine - I never got an email. Does the email offer anything lower than the $99 standard upgrade price? I always get paranoid that I'm missing out on something when a site has a blank for "promotion code" and I don't have one...

Quote Originally Posted by Dargason
    I just went to http://www.finalemusic.com and pre-ordered mine - I never got an email. Does the email offer anything lower than the $99 standard upgrade price? I always get paranoid that I'm missing out on something when a site has a blank for "promotion code" and I don't have one...
    In the past, I've usually gotten a flyer by regular
    mail with a promotional code.

I have not seen one this year, as yet, though.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

mine is pre-ordred !

Quote Originally Posted by Dargason
    No, that's the price offered, $99. bu bee bu bee bu bee bu dollars. I emailed them and was asked to call them directly to order. Should have from the beginning and saved me lots of stamingga!
    Styxx

$99 would be much nicer than the $200 crossgrade. Pity I went and lost my manuals to Finale 2.0
    "AAAAUUUUGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!" -- Charlie Brown

BlueMax, you don't crossgrade from Finale to Finale, you upgrade. Crossgrade is from Sibelius to Finale. To upgrade you only need to be a registered Finale customer.

The $99 upgrade is for users who purchased Finale 2006. For those who only had previous versions, the upgrade cost will be more. It's definately worth it though.

Jeff

From the Finale Forum:

Posted 8/2/2006 4:52 PM (GMT -5)
    Dear Forum Participants,

I wanted you to be among the first to know that we will begin shipping Finale 2007 next Monday, August 7th. Those who haven't placed an upgrade order yet will get an email notification of this tomorrow - those who have placed an upgrade order will begin receiving shipping confirmations on Monday and throughout the week. Our website will also be updated to say "Now Shipping" on Monday.

We are all very excited to get Finale 2007 into your hands and are looking forward to hearing what you create with it.

Warmest regards,

Bill Wolff
    Chief Executive Officer
    MakeMusic, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    BlueMax, you don't crossgrade from Finale to Finale, you upgrade. Crossgrade is from Sibelius to Finale. To upgrade you only need to be a registered Finale customer.
    I know. I'll have to do the crossgrade. I could have saved some moolah and *upgraded* if I still had my ancient manuals from waaaay back when. In my youth I didn't see the need to register either.... it was 15+ years ago! Wow..... has it been so long?

And this monday? Woohoo!
    Just in time for my new computer to come, I get to figure out how to buy Finale too! It'll definately be worth it though! Yeeha!
    "AAAAUUUUGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!" -- Charlie Brown

Go Back to forum