• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Topic: I'm looking for a vocoder.....

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Power Profile User lukpcn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    on the end of the bow...
    Posts
    1,326

    I'm looking for a vocoder.....

    I'm looking for some free VST vocoder that I'll be able to use in Cubase.

    Any1 can help me out to set up some audio track where I'll be hearing what I'm talking to microphone processed by the vocoder and able to record it ?? dunno how to set it

  2. #2

    Lightbulb Re: I'm looking for a vocoder.....

    AKAI DC Vocoder is a VST plug. Don't know how good it is and how it works. Maybe there's a demo around.

    Oh, now I see you're looking for a free one, but this one isn't free. Well, here it goes anyway....

    http://www.akaipro.com/productsVSTPlugins.html

    Good luck,

    Rob

  3. #3

    Re: I'm looking for a vocoder.....

    Quote Originally Posted by lukpcn
    I'm looking for some free VST vocoder that I'll be able to use in Cubase.
    Didn't your Cubase come with a vocoder?...I have SX (2) and it did...it shows up under "other" in the FX drop down menu.
    Otherwise do a search on KVR and you should be able to find some free or very inexpensive options.

    matto

  4. #4
    Power Profile User lukpcn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    on the end of the bow...
    Posts
    1,326

    Re: I'm looking for a vocoder.....

    Quote Originally Posted by matto
    Didn't your Cubase come with a vocoder?...I have SX (2) and it did...it shows up under "other" in the FX drop down menu.
    Otherwise do a search on KVR and you should be able to find some free or very inexpensive options.
    matto
    I have this vocoder in cubase too but when I insert it into the slot then I can't call it's properties.... strange.... are there any propierties for it ? All VST have some window.... this vocoder hasn't or something wrong with my Cubase SL 3 and I should reinstall it ??

  5. #5

    Re: I'm looking for a vocoder.....

    Quote Originally Posted by lukpcn
    I have this vocoder in cubase too but when I insert it into the slot then I can't call it's properties.... strange.... are there any propierties for it ? All VST have some window.... this vocoder hasn't or something wrong with my Cubase SL 3 and I should reinstall it ??
    If by "properties" you mean the edit window...then yes it's supposed to open one when you click on the associated e button. If it's not, you might locate the vocoder dll inside your Vst plug-ins folder and temporarily drag in out of and then and back into that folder, this sometimes fixes issues like that.

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •