• Register
  • Help

Topic: Error during export

Share/Bookmark

Error during export

After completing notation input and saving as a MIDI file, and after importing that MIDI file to Cubase and adding the GPO instruments, I tried to export as a wav file, but keep getting the note: Error during export" This is new and sudden. Any ideas?

Re: Error during export

Absolutely perfect. The problem of exporting has been solved. I have no idea how I managed to get the markers turned around, but that was the problem.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by etLux

How's that for a hoot!

I've never even seen Cubase. In fact, I don't know what it is.

But stick this in Google...

Cubase "error during export"

and that's what you find.

Pleased it worked out!

Best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Swami sees a great career ahead working for
    Microsoft Support in India...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Davis
    Absolutely perfect. The problem of exporting has been solved. I have no idea how I managed to get the markers turned around, but that was the problem.

Thank you.
    it's very easy to make that mistake. i've done the exact same thing a few times. it's a wierd bug in cubase. there should be no way to set the end marker before the start marker, but all you have to do is "draw" the selection in from right to left instead of left to right, and the markers points are reversed. that's messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by conwaylemmon
    it's very easy to make that mistake. i've done the exact same thing a few times. it's a wierd bug in cubase. there should be no way to set the end marker before the start marker, but all you have to do is "draw" the selection in from right to left instead of left to right, and the markers points are reversed. that's messed up.
    And it is more stupid in SE, because Cubasis refuses this and warns you about it. Isn't Cubasis not the very little brother of Cubase? So the little ones are doing better....... ughughugh.

Raymond

Go Back to forum