• Register
  • Help

Topic: Giga VST Adaptor / FX Teleport install probs

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy Giga VST Adaptor / FX Teleport install probs

Hi,

During the process of uninstalling and reinstalling FX Teleport trying to resolve a GVA install problem, I have now encountered a problem:

I cannot get Cubase to open because the licence code (for FXT) has not been entered. If I install FXT wrappers, Cubase fails to load at all. If on the other hand I don't install the wrappers, I can get Cubase to start but can't enter the licence code as FX doesn't show up as a VST (because there's no wrappers loaded).

So how on earth do I enter the licence code? This is the thing that's preventing everything working...

Help!!!!

Re: Giga VST Adaptor / FX Teleport install probs

http://www.xlutop.com/

Download the demo. It will scan your VST collection, and hopefully FXT will come up when Chainer scans it, and you can enter the code at that time.

Thanks - unfortunately after trying this, Chainer just hangs as it scans the VST Plugin Directories...

Additional info for the problem:

What happens when starting Cubase (and indeed Chainer) is this:

A box pops up saying "Cannot find FX TEleport server". So I click "rescan". The server is found.

As soon as I click "select" the FXT server (on the other PC) - the light blue box where it says "FX Teleport Server is ready etc" turns grey and blank. At this point both Cubase / Chainer hang.

Go Back to forum