• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT- July 25.

Share/Bookmark

OT- July 25.

July 25 is considered "Christmas in July" and I wanted to share a bit of relief from all this HOT weather we've been having.
    Stay cool!
    Styxx

Re: OT- July 25.

Styxx [I posted this question at the end of 4th of July Vote thread...but wasn't sure you'd catch it there.]

Do you do CGI animation....or do you just dig up those animated GIF pics from a 3rd party? They are great fun. [I'm sure I'm not the first to mention this.]

They are all 3rd party (take a look at the address for the image, I don't think it is his site). At least they aren't my animations. I tend to go into as much detail as possible. I just don't render them because my computer can't handle that many polygons...
    Colton J. Provias
    Film Score Composer, Location Sound Mixer, and Sound Editor
    Full-stack Web Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite5ths
    Styxx [I posted this question at the end of 4th of July Vote thread...but wasn't sure you'd catch it there.]

Do you do CGI animation....or do you just dig up those animated GIF pics from a 3rd party? They are great fun. [I'm sure I'm not the first to mention this.]
    Yup, they are third party. There is a site that you can pay to have CGI animation sent to you for a month or more depending on your subscription. I have a step daughter that has been learning CGI for quite some time and is on her way to college to further her studies. I'm really hoping she does my web site. She has already done some local advertisements and won several awards for her work.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum