• Register
  • Help

Topic: just a little slip....

Share/Bookmark

just a little slip....

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Here is a movie i found on the internet that could be of interest to you.
    It's 2:35 min. long so I'm not gonna ask you to watch the entire movie although i recommend it. No, i just want your opinions on a small portion of that movie starting from 52:00 min. to 56:00 min, the part where Larry Silversteen(owner of the worldtrade center) says that they were gonna pull(demolition therms for destroy a building) building #7 downtown Mannatan on 911.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...341661&pl=true

Now did i hear this right? I'm asking cause my inglish, as you all knwo, isn't so good. So did i get this right? or was he talking about something els? or was he pulling my leg...And if so wouldn't that constitute prouf that he and other people in hight placer, knew pryor to these attack that this was coming?

P.S. I didn't like the guy who made that film at first, cause i didn't like his voice and tought he looked like a know it all jerk. But after watching the movie, i must say that this guy got balls the size off...Well let's just say he's not wearing ordinary boxers...

Watch it before they kill net neutrality .

Geronimo.

Re: just a little slip....

Yeah and it's no accident that he took out a $500 million insurance policy protecting against terrorist attacks just before 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by js33
    Yeah and it's no accident that he took out a $500 million insurance policy protecting against terrorist attacks just before 9/11.
    In that movie they say he took a record inscurance of 3 billions just acouple of months before 911...but who cares what the amount is?...

There you go, more conspiratie

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...86145&q=9%2F11

I'm not sure if we should talk about conspiratie cause i mean,... it's all documented.

What a mess they left!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum