• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT- OK, That's it!

Share/Bookmark

Talking OT- OK, That's it!

Beeffalo is way too hot for us thin blooded winter dwellers. So, I'm taking a break and trying to keep cool in my baby pool.
    Ezz hot by you too? Yes? No? Maybe not?
    Styxx

Re: OT- OK, That's it!

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Not today. Cloudy, 17°C and an occasional drop of rain. Typical Danish summer weather. Should it get too hot again, there's a moat right outside my house to cool off in I wonder what the ducks would think

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    Not today. Cloudy, 17°C and an occasional drop of rain. Typical Danish summer weather. Should it get too hot again, there's a moat right outside my house to cool off in I wonder what the ducks would think

Get out of me pond!
    Styxx

We have a small wading pool, but it is now filled with rain water and mosquito larvae, which my brother thought were tadpoles. It's not much fun sitting around a pool of mosquitos.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

It's supposed to get 103-105 here this week.

BAD drought too.

But I'd rather have 103 than -103 this winter.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Get out of me pond!
    Hilarious

Beeffalo is way too hot for us thin blooded winter dwellers. So, I'm taking a break and trying to keep cool in my baby pool.
    Swimming with Beefalo! Enjoy Styxx!

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    Should it get too hot again, there's a moat right outside my house to cool off in I wonder what the ducks would think
    Hi Nickie!!
    You have a moat?!?!?! That must mean that you live in a castle!! That's AWESOME!!! I'm so jealous!!! I'm sure that the ducks wouldn't mind sharing the moat!!

It's been way too hot here lately too, and it's only going to get worse this weekend. Today was 96 degrees around noon, and tomorrow will be hotter and Saturday and Sunday will be in the low 100's. I wish I were in WA

Steph

Its not just the heat on days like this... Its the marvelous violent thunder storms that seem to pass by every evening. Wednesday night, Sleepy Hollow (yes, THE Sleepy Hollow) just North of the city got nabbed by a tornado that sprung out of one of these lovely storms.

I was kissing my UPS Wednesday evening as a T-storm raged all about our house, brown outs blowing all the circuits running air conditioners, while I'm trying to get through a project. New York weather sucks!!!

I dunno how I didn't loose my fedora!

Go Back to forum