• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT- Not AGAIN!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs down OT- Not AGAIN!

Summer School starts today. Can't wait for me store to open!!!
    Styxx

Re: OT- Not AGAIN!

Are you teaching or taking? I've given up on both. I'm to old to learn new tricks so I play all the old ones. I remember the month of July as being the P A N I C month. Getting ready for another school year, getting ready for the parades, getting ready for marching band, getting music and shows done - I HATED JULY - Hey, I love July now, I get to read this forum and write music I like, no more P A N I C!

Teaching (lacking a more fitting depiction). Actually, the teaching end is more or less discipline primarily all day. I also do mechanical work for part of the day for the school. This end of it gets me away from the turmoil.
    Yet, I am very optimistic on the future for me. My music store will open in October. We shall see what happens. My original plan was to work the school for another year. We shall see.
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Teaching (lacking a more fitting depiction). Actually, the teaching end is more or less discipline primarily all day. I also do mechanical work for part of the day for the school. This end of it gets me away from the turmoil.
    Yet, I am very optimistic on the future for me. My music store will open in October. We shall see what happens. My original plan was to work the school for another year. We shall see.
    I'm glad you are optimistic and looking forward to the store! Good luck, I hope summer school will not be too annoying.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Go Back to forum