• Register
  • Help

Topic: For Kirk Hunter

Share/Bookmark

For Kirk Hunter

Hey Kirk,

I just listened to a demo on your website of the Emerald Strings in Giga 2.5 format which I still use. I have to say the first demo 'No Matter Where You Go' has a very nice violin section tone. Can I just order the string ensembles from the ones used in that demo?
    Also, is there any way you could put up a demo of the muted string sections (sordinos) as well?

Cheers,

Damon Bradley

Re: For Kirk Hunter

Hello Damon.

The strings used in that demo (http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/NoMatterWhereYouGo.mp3) are the symphonic strings in Khso Emerald.

They are available separately at http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/buy.html in the "KHSO Emerald Sections" column. Go down to "Symphonic Strings"

Thanks!
    Kirk

Thanks for the reply Kirk. Is there any way if you get a chance you could send me a short demo of the muted string sections?
    You can email it to me at damon29572@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi Damon, I composed NMWYG. I am pretty sure the great piece titled "Follow Me" on the demo page features muted strings.

hello kirk,
    i've send you an email, but got no reply until now.
    I've got my EMERALD last week, and ther is a problem with the CHViolins.rar
    Cant extract or copy this file, alway get an CRC Error.
    The file seems to be damaged.
    Can i download this file seperatly?

Sincerly Andy

Please reply to a.max@web.de

...ther is a problem with the CHViolins.rar
    Cant extract or copy this file, alway get an CRC Error.
    This has happened to me on occassion as well. Have you tried to copy the file to a temporary folder on the hard drive, and then extract it?

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Von Richter
    Hi Damon, I composed NMWYG. I am pretty sure the great piece titled "Follow Me" on the demo page features muted strings.
    NMWYG is a great piece, and a wonderful rendering!

Hannes
    All your strings belong to me!
    www.strings-on-demand.com

Thanks Hannes! I really appreciate it!

Andy, if you are trying to decompress off the DVD, it could be due to a dirty disc, a dirty drive, or a bad burn/pressing (happens even to the best of burners from time to time). First try copying the files to your hard drive before un-RARing. If that does not work, try cleaning the disc. If that does not work, trying it in another drive will almost always fix the problem in my experience. There are also CD/DVD recovery utilities you can try such as http://www.softwarepatch.com/software/cd-recovery.html
    I have not tried this software, and I don't know how good it is, I just randomly searched and it came up.

Good luck!

i ve tried to copy the file to my local disk without any success.
    I will try it on a different machine.

Thanks

Go Back to forum