• Register
  • Help

Topic: OK, it's now 3Q of 2006 - Where are the Intel Mac Versions?

Share/Bookmark

OK, it's now 3Q of 2006 - Where are the Intel Mac Versions?

Still Waiting...
    from their 1st news release they stated Q2 for the intel mac vers. of K2 and several other plugs. Just saw on their site they've shifted all of the dates 3 months later now.. bummed.

Eric P's beta of RMX for intel mac (which has been out for several months now and works very well) has put just about every other mac developer to shame! Bravo, Eric-

Re: OK, it's now 3Q of 2006 - Where are the Intel Mac Versions?

3rd quater could mean the last day of September... I'm just operating with the assumption that 3rd Q 2006 really means 1st Q 2007, that way if it does come out before then it's like a pleasant surprise.
    Tim

Re: OK, it's now 3Q of 2006 - Where are the Intel Mac Versions?

Well, there's still quite a few other pieces of music software that aren't Intel-ready yet. RMX and Logic are some of the only ones. Most of my plug-ins aren't ported yet, and until the majority of them are ported, a MacIntel machine is still not ready for serious studio use for me.

I'm hoping "Q3 2006" doesn't mean "the last day of Q3" but I have to believe that since the original projection was Q2, they might be closer to the beginning rather than the end. I hope. I'm anxious to use it on my MacBook!

Meanwhile, remember that you can run the PC version in Windows via Boot Camp...

Go Back to forum