• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bela D Media- Why no Halion???

Share/Bookmark

Bela D Media- Why no Halion???

I am very interested in the Giovani Edition, but as usual with Bela D Media's excellent products, no Halion versions are available these days. A couple of years ago I purchased the Diva Classical Soloist in Halion format, but now I see that the newer products are using Gigastudio 3 samples and Kontakt....I use neither. I tried to convert other Giga 3 samples into Halion format a while back with no luck. Does anyone know is there are Halion scripts available for the Giovani Edition?

Thank you,

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

INTEL|CORE I7 980X 3.33G, 12G CORSAIR DDR3, SSD 160G|OCZ for OS.

Re: Bela D Media- Why no Halion???

Hi Sean,

Speaking for Bela D Media only...

Unfortunately we have not seen a substantial amount of HALion native sales. We have made the decision to no longer produce for HALion strictly based on cost vs. return.

Converting: The basic patches of Giovani are straightforward. The most important item to see converted properly is key-switching. Giovani uses massive key-switching schemes (behind the scenes) for VCU.

I am sure this response was of little help so I apologise.

FB
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Thank you for your response, FB. Ok, I do own Kontakt, but I have been stubborn and have not wanted to use it since I do not know it well and have had trouble with it in the past. I guess I will upgrade to version 2 and try again. I still have untill tomorrow to order the Giovani Edition for 25% off, correct?

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

You joined the LD GB correct? The 25% Off savings coupon from the LD GB runs until September 01, 2006. No rush!

A native format is always best! What version of Kontakt do you use?

I haven't joined yet because I'm embarrased to say that I cannot figure out how to join. I saw the sticky about the group buy, but am not sure what I need to do. I also went to your site and signed up for the forum yesterday (under the name Viva Las Vegas) but it hasn't been activated yet.

I currently have Kontakt 1.5, but will go ahead and get version 2.

Thanks!

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

1. Simply click here to join in the LD GB.

2. The user forum is for registered users. Your account would not be activated unless the script matches your email with the same email that had sent a product code.

3. Go Kontakt 2 for shizzle! LD has insane Kontakt 2 scripting features. We may be updating Giovani with the same in the near future.

Thanks again. If I just want to purchase the Giovani Edition and the Diva Extended (to enhance the wonderful Diva lib I purchased from you last year) I can just order them directly from your site for the 25% off? Or, do I have to buy the LD to get the 25% off? The LD looks cool, but at this time I have no need for guitars.

Thanks!

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

The 25% off coupon is a promotional incentive for the LD GB only.

Go Back to forum