• Register
  • Help

Topic: Can't update Kontakt 1 - Corrupt Download

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy Can't update Kontakt 1 - Corrupt Download

Hi. I just switched computers and reinstalled GPO. GPO is no longer recongnized by the Logic Pro 7.1 AU manager. I tried to download and istall the Kontakt update through my Native Instruments personal update manager. When I install the update, it won't unzip because it contains a corrupt file. Please help. Thanks!
    Justin

Re: Can't update Kontakt 1 - Corrupt Download

Quote Originally Posted by Justin.H.Cohen
    Hi. I just switched computers and reinstalled GPO. GPO is no longer recongnized by the Logic Pro 7.1 AU manager. I tried to download and istall the Kontakt update through my Native Instruments personal update manager. When I install the update, it won't unzip because it contains a corrupt file. Please help. Thanks!
    Justin
    I had this problem upgrading Kontakt 2. If it is the same thing, then you could try a Download Manager. Worked for me, and the download was much faster too.

R.

Re: Can't update Kontakt 1 - Corrupt Download

Quote Originally Posted by dabbler
    I had this problem upgrading Kontakt 2. If it is the same thing, then you could try a Download Manager. Worked for me, and the download was much faster too.

R.
    Thanks for your response, Dabbler. I tried using a donwload manager but got the same error message when it tried to unzip the update.

I'm getting the same error on two different computers. I'm assuming there must be something wrong with the file.

Does anyone have the update file that is not corrupted? Perhaps you could post it and provide me with a link to Download it? Until I get this fixed, I can't use the program.

Thanks!
    Justin

Go Back to forum