• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Next step for RMX?

Share/Bookmark

Next step for RMX?

Eric,

What's around the corner for you on RMX?

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Re: Next step for RMX?

Hah! You guys never give up do you? ;-)

We have a mile-long list of things in the works for the future, but I don't ever talk about them in advance of our official announcements.

All the best,

spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    Hah! You guys never give up do you? ;-)

spectrum
    Some day you'll cave...You've only been here a little over 4 years....Just think of us as kids trying to get away with things and you, well...Your the parent and one day your going to be tired of saying "No" all the time and you'll say fine do what you want (ie: Fine here's what we're doing...) Oh YEAH....ONE DAY!!!...... Yeah...I know what your thinking...Don't worry...I'm not holding my breath....The one thing that does make me laugh though is in this analogy your getting new kids "members" everyday....Good Luck....

Eric,

I know whatever you guys dream up for the future of RMX will be simply phenomenal.

I really appreciate and salute your non-verbal skills.

Mike

Question Re: Next step for RMX?

Hi Eric,

OK, so we all know you're not gonna give away any new feature secrets ahead of release... the reasons for that I can fully understand.... - but how about you just give us a little hint as to how long we're gonna have to wait for the next update for RMX...?

I know you are aware of the feature I'm after...

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=42305

I've still got my fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible45
    how about you just give us a little hint as to how long we're gonna have to wait for the next update for RMX...?
    I think this is an EXCELLENT idea. Don't tell us what you're gonna announce, just tell us WHEN you're gonna announce it!

On the other hand, he might run the risk that we all go ballistic when he doesn't announce what he said he was gonna announce when he told us he was gonna announce it.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoTain
    On the other hand, he might run the risk that we all go ballistic when he doesn't announce what he said he was gonna announce when he told us he was gonna announce it.

exactamente
    -david abraham
    Facebook

Understood completey Eric. Just PM me and I 'promise' to keep it a secret

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoTain
    Just go read the SI thread about Muse...Eric is very smart to keep mum about these things...once you announce ANYTHING the natives tend to get VERY restless...

Course I'm dying to know too!

We just need to all go together and take a stand...You know, Tell us or we're not buying anymore more of your products!...Then after we do that, we can figure out which day we're all not going to buy gas.....

Go Back to forum