• Register
  • Help

Topic: LD Group Buy - Final 7 days!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up LD Group Buy - Final 5 days!

Don't miss the opportunity to own LD1, LD2 and GunslingerA.D. for the amazing price of only $149.99. This offer will not be repeated!

The First RISK FREE Group Buy!

Bela D Media continues to put forward professional products at affordable prices. That is our adage and we stand behind it.

Now for the electrifying news: Bela D Media will be the first to offer the RISK FREE Group Buy!
    • No subscription counter to monitor.
    • No waiting or wondering “How low will it go?”
    • Every subscriber receives the maximum discount.
    • Every subscriber receives the 25% all Bela D Media products coupon.
    • Every subscriber downloads GunslingerA.D.
    Bela D Media | Lyrical Distortion Bundle | Group Buy
    Hosted by Northern Sound Source and Bela D Media.com
    Lyrical Distortion Vol.1 and Vol.2 MSRP: $299.98

Entry Fee: $149.99

.... .....

Special Incentives

All are entitled to download 1 Gigabyte of GunslingerA.D. absolutely free!

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45459

Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: LD Group Buy - Final 7 days!

If you haven't signed up - go for it!
    I'm a guitarist, and I've always thought that I had no use for a sampled guitar, but with these libs, and the gunslinger as icing, I'm proven wrong.
    They are so great, musical and playable that they are a must in all sample arsenals!
    They are a no-brainer at the normal price, and at this price..... just get them!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

As a classical pianist first and an amateurish (at best) guitarist second (mainly for getting girls' attention... and for that, it worked well)... I'm with Worra on this one. LD is so much fun to play with the new Shizit 2 scripts. So... much... fun...!!!!

And the customer service is ridiculously good. I made a request in the Bela D forums for an addition to the new multis which took a long while to complete to begin with, and - low and behold, and much to my astonishment - the author of the multis uploaded my request within a few days! He claimed it was easy to do, but since I do not have access to the production notes and knowledge of the inner workings of the multi, there's no way I could have done it myself.

You have to try this library out... I use it for rhythm work with LPC as lead, and the two libraries work beautifully together, especially now that both have released multis for ease of use and playability.

Highly recommended.

-Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Tomdini
    ...And the customer service is ridiculously good. I made a request in the Bela D forums for an addition to the new multis which took a long while to complete to begin with, and - low and behold, and much to my astonishment - the author of the multis uploaded my request within a few days! He claimed it was easy to do, but since I do not have access to the production notes and knowledge of the inner workings of the multi, there's no way I could have done it myself.-Tom
    Dear Tom,

It is very kind of you to acknowledge and state this publicly. We constantly strive to offer the best of care after the sale. That is when it counts the most.

Thank you,
    Francis

Have you started to deliver yet or do we have to wait for the GB to end.

Thanks.

An open PO was sent to our duplicator. We hope to see stock by the 28th so that we can have a 2 day head start. No worries. It will get to you in a a timely fashion. Make sure email from USPS.com does not get trashed in a spam folder. That is your tracking information.

FB

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    An open PO was sent to our duplicator. We hope to see stock by the 28th so that we can have a 2 day head start. No worries. It will get to you in a a timely fashion. Make sure email from USPS.com does not get trashed in a spam folder. That is your tracking information.

FB
    Thanks. [you just can't thank anyone in less than 10 characters . Well, it's more than that and it still says to use more than 10 characters to thanks. Now I wonder if it is 10 characters or 10 words].

Well, I think it requires lot more than that to just say thanks.

Can exisiting LD USers get the Gunslinger samples, please?

Thx

Nigel

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel W
    Can exisiting LD USers get the Gunslinger samples, please?

Thx

Nigel
    Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    Current LD users may also download GunslingerAD at the closing date of the Group Buy. Downloading instructions will be posted on the Bela D user forum.

Offer expires 06/30/06.

------------------------------

Go Back to forum