• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: KHSO Emerald Separate Sections Now Available

Share/Bookmark

KHSO Emerald Separate Sections Now Available

Since the response was so favorable about whether or not to make available separate sections, I've decided to go ahead and release them. You can find them at http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/buy.html

Thanks,
    Kirk

Re: KHSO Emerald Separate Sections Now Available

So this is just so people can buy an individual section, right?

Nothing actually new?

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by karmacomposer
    So this is just so people can buy an individual section, right?

Nothing actually new?

Mike
    Yup, that's right. It's nothing new. I just got a lot of questions asking if I would make the sections available separately, so I figured that in the interest of these wish-lists, I'd go ahead and do it.

Kirk

Kirk - I listened to some demos of the strings and they sound great. Can you direct me to some info/or spell it out here about your product line (like what distinguishes the different strata and formats), and possibly future upgrade paths, developments, etc, please?

I'm interested in your products, but haven't been following along and can't find it on your site, so apologies if you've done so already.

thanks!
    john
    John DeBorde

Composer of Music for Film, TV and Interactive Media

I have just found out about your orchestral samples as well, and the demos sound great! I am currently using another orchestral library, but am very interested in yours. I would be interested in any further info I could read about as well. Thank you so much.
    www.energiestudios.com

How come the sections add to $536 instead of the $325 for the entire package? That doesn't make sense to me. What's the extra cost for?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatique
    How come the sections add to $536 instead of the $325 for the entire package? That doesn't make sense to me. What's the extra cost for?
    Although the sections are available separately, it is not cost effective to sell them cheaper than the price as listed per unit. As it is, Khso Emerald is already an amazingly value-priced library. Many have told me that I should have priced it at over $500.00! If I were to sell the sections at a cost where the sum total would equal the total cost of Khso Emerald, ($325.00) that would defeat the incentive to buy the whole orchestral set.

Again, I only made these sections available because of numerous requests.

Thanks,
    Kirk

Gotcha. Now that makes more sense.

I guess it's because the horse came after the cart, so it felt a bit strange. If the sections were released first, then a nice discount on the whole package, it would've been more of the conventional way of doing things. I'm glad you decided to do it though, because I'm sure a lot of people will benefit from having seperate sections for purchase.

I can safely tell you that KHSO Emerald is not only the BEST VALUE for an orchestral collection, it happens to OUT SOUND, OUT PERFORM AND OUT SHINE most of the more EXPENSIVE cousins.

I use it all the time. I will NEVER buy another orchestral collection other than Kirk's.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by karmacomposer
    I can safely tell you that KHSO Emerald is not only the BEST VALUE for an orchestral collection, it happens to OUT SOUND, OUT PERFORM AND OUT SHINE most of the more EXPENSIVE cousins.

I use it all the time. I will NEVER buy another orchestral collection other than Kirk's.

Mike
    Mike, you are TOO TOO kind! (aw shucks!)

Go Back to forum