• Register
  • Help

Topic: Happy Father's Day!

Share/Bookmark

Happy Father's Day!

Just wishing all you fellow father's who work so hard, open your pocket books to all your loved ones, given you keys to your new car to your sixteen year old who just barely passed the driving exam, and have survived the ins and outs trials and tribulations of being the guy who has to sit down, shut up and put out or get out. Just kidding.

Happy Father's Day!

You are now free to post your grievances and gripes.
    Styxx

Re: Happy Father's Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Just wishing all you fellow father's who work so hard, open your pocket books to all your loved ones, given you keys to your new car to your sixteen year old who just barely passed the driving exam, and have survived the ins and outs trials and tribulations of being the guy who has to sit down, shut up and put out or get out. Just kidding.

Happy Father's Day!

You are now free to post your grievances and gripes.
    Happy Father's Day to you Styxx, for being a sire to so many little Styxx's, known and unknown, throughout the earth. And wishing all the other studs on the forum a very Happy Fathers' Day!

Gary Garritan

Re: Happy Father's Day!

I did double duty as a father and a mother for several years with a rather independent minded little girl.

I quit giving her a swat at the age of seven when she grabbed a kitchen knife and threatened me with a smirk on her face.

At twelve she told me she was going to get my house when I died.

Go Back to forum