• Register
  • Help

Topic: rimsky-korsakov examples ?

Share/Bookmark

rimsky-korsakov examples ?

is it possible to have a printable version of the examples presented in the different lessons ?

Thanks

Re: rimsky-korsakov examples ?

As we go through the lessons you could probably print each lesson from your browser. You won't be able to hear the examples, but you could ready the text at your leisure.

Gary Garritan

Yes Gary, i know that I can print from my browser.
    In fact I exported the lessons in WORD in orderr to create a pdf. Buy some of the examples (the .swf files) have more than one page, and so when I print or export, I only have the first page.

I have also started a french translation of the document. If you are interested, then I could post the lessons on the forum.

See you !!!

PS: Great job Gary, Go on !

Thumbs up Re: rimsky-korsakov examples ?

Quote Originally Posted by LeBeginner
    Yes Gary, i know that I can print from my browser.
    In fact I exported the lessons in WORD in orderr to create a pdf. Buy some of the examples (the .swf files) have more than one page, and so when I print or export, I only have the first page.

I have also started a french translation of the document. If you are interested, then I could post the lessons on the forum.

See you !!!

PS: Great job Gary, Go on !
    LeBeginner,

That is very kind of you to offer to translate the lessons to French, That would be of great benefit to Francophones and it would be wonderful to post them on the forum.

Thanks for your offer.

Gary Garritan

It's not a problem for the transalations. Just a question of time (as usual).

But please, for my PDF, can I have the images used to create the flash animations for the musical examples.... I would be most gratefull if you had the kindness to send me these scores.

Thanks

Hi LeBeginner, see the thread intitlled "Printing Problems" by Mitch2006.

David

Go Back to forum