• Register
  • Help

Topic: Seting your own pace

Share/Bookmark

Seting your own pace

Hi,
    I read in the promo banner that it is possible with this course to set ones own pace, but is there a reason to move as fast as one can, perhaps in order to keep up with the discussions as the course evolves into its next stage?

Although I am principally a composer and musician I work as a freelance tv sound recorsist to feed my flock and have a lot of work away until October. Does joining the course at a future date indicate any handicap?

Thanks.

Re: Seting your own pace

Quote Originally Posted by hywyn
    Hi,
    I read in the promo banner that it is possible with this course to set ones own pace, but is there a reason to move as fast as one can, perhaps in order to keep up with the discussions as the course evolves into its next stage?

Although I am principally a composer and musician I work as a freelance tv sound recorsist to feed my flock and have a lot of work away until October. Does joining the course at a future date indicate any handicap?
    The course is designed for people to go at their own pace and I don't think there will be too much of a disadvantage if you start later. As the lessons are presented for the first time, there may be a certain momentum. However, the course was presented on an open forum to keep the discussions current and ongoing. If you are self-motivated and have a desire to learn then starting later should not pose a probelm.

You can start later and ask questions just as you could now. Since other people will have gone though the material they will be in a position to help.
    Collaborative relationships between teachers and learners can be forged at any time.

This course is tailored for working musicians like yourself and you can do it at a time that is convenient for you.

Gary Garritan

Re: Seting your own pace

That's heartening to know, thankyou Gary

hywyn

Thumbs up Re: Seting your own pace

Quote Originally Posted by hywyn
    Hi,

Thanks.
    I'll be right there with you for later studies. I'm waiting for school to end and all these crazy students to leave. Then, perhaps I will have some time to start. So, we can discuss the sections together, yes?
    Styxx

Go Back to forum