• Register
  • Help

Topic: Pizzicato Margherita

Share/Bookmark

Smile Pizzicato Margherita

Hi Folks,

Sorry I've not posted for quite a while - I've been busy with too many other things.

I recently set myself the task of writing a set of pieces each one focusing on a different set of sounds from GPO.

The first one I finished is called "Pizzicato Magherita", and you've guessed it - it uses pizzicato strings.

The only problem I had was that with all those lovely GPO sounds sat In my computer I couldn't help adding some woodwind and percussion sounds: Pizzicato Margherita - Full

By the way - "Play Song" is a wma file, "Download" is and Mp3

Let me know which one you prefer.

P.S. Both of these tracks seem quiet. Has anyone got any suggestions for using compression/limiting with classical music - I've always stayed clear so I don't ruin the sound by mistake.

Mark
    As in music - so in life!

Re: Pizzicato Margherita

Hi,

I've been away from these forums and music for quite a few weeks now, because of personal things I needed to take care of, so coming back to these two pieces, really made my day! Really good for the soul! I liked them both, and I can't say which one I liked better. Just that they were both, just what the doctor ordered!! Thanks!

Char.

Quote Originally Posted by musomark
    Hi Folks,

Sorry I've not posted for quite a while - I've been busy with too many other things.

I recently set myself the task of writing a set of pieces each one focusing on a different set of sounds from GPO.

The first one I finished is called "Pizzicato Magherita", and you've guessed it - it uses pizzicato strings.

The only problem I had was that with all those lovely GPO sounds sat In my computer I couldn't help adding some woodwind and percussion sounds: Pizzicato Margherita - Full

By the way - "Play Song" is a wma file, "Download" is and Mp3

Let me know which one you prefer.

P.S. Both of these tracks seem quiet. Has anyone got any suggestions for using compression/limiting with classical music - I've always stayed clear so I don't ruin the sound by mistake.

Mark

Go Back to forum