• Register
  • Help

Topic: A few noob questions about GPO.

Share/Bookmark

A few noob questions about GPO.

I just connected an M-Audio 49e keyboard to my computer and Finale with GPO is working perfectly. It's awesome!! I find the hardest thing is just deciding which violin to use first, they all sound so great.

But now the regular install of full GPO isn't working right. It has a piano like note attack that is there no matter what instrument is selected. First the piano note then the violin or oboe or whatever sounds with a delay like an echo.

It's doing this on a windows computer but not on my mac powerbook.

I disconnected the keyboard and it is still doing that. It's not connected to any sequencer, it is just GPO with the Kontact player that comes with it.

Could I have messed it up, when I installed all the un-needed stuff that is on on the disks that came with the keyboard?

I uninstalled them but the problem didn't go away. Any ideas what could be wrong?

PS: When GPOA comes out, if existing customers of GPO get a discount to upgrade, it would be a nice feature if it can, instead of upgrading your existing install, be installed separately so you can choose which to use for different jobs. Would that be a good idea?

David

Re: A few noob questions about GPO.

In the Standalone Kontakt Player | File | Setup | MIDI, one of the Output Interfaces has been set to ON. Toggle it to OFF, and the problem should be gone.

Re: A few noob questions about GPO.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    In the Standalone Kontakt Player | File | Setup | MIDI, one of the Output Interfaces has been set to ON. Toggle it to OFF, and the problem should be gone.
    Thanks that worked. I must have turned them all on. I turned off the bottom one, synth something, and now it is working right.

Go Back to forum