• Register
  • Help

Topic: A purchasable resource?

Share/Bookmark

A purchasable resource?

Hi there. Wow, what a great idea, thanks to all for the undertaking. I am interested in using this as a resource for some students but it is tricky as we don't always have a decent internet connection in our lab. Will there be a possibility of purchasing this content in a DVD or CD-ROM format in the future? Obviously for a proce!

Apologies if this has been asked before, please bump me to the relevant link.

Thanks!

Re: A purchasable resource?

Quote Originally Posted by koos
    Hi there. Wow, what a great idea, thanks to all for the undertaking. I am interested in using this as a resource for some students but it is tricky as we don't always have a decent internet connection in our lab. Will there be a possibility of purchasing this content in a DVD or CD-ROM format in the future? Obviously for a proce!

Apologies if this has been asked before, please bump me to the relevant link.

Thanks!
    koos,

Right now this course is a work in progress. As we go through the material it is being refined. After we go through the course we can consider making this available on DVD in the future. This course was designed to be a resource for educators and students and gald you are finding it useful.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum