• Register
  • Help

Topic: Problem with big Akkoladen

Share/Bookmark

Problem with big Akkoladen

Hello,

due to the big header of the page I cant see all the staves at once and have to scroll up and down to see whats happening.

Any solutions ?

By the way: Congratulations and I like the exercises and the additional comments. They really help and if these would be linked... .

Hajo

Re: Problem with big Akkoladen

You can get to the Principles of Orchestration On-line sub-forum through http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...splay.php?f=77. That way you will not get the big header.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    You can get to the Principles of Orchestration On-line sub-forum through http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...splay.php?f=77. That way you will not get the big header.
    Right, it is probably best to access the lesson directly using the above link so that the header will not be in the way.

The flash animations have a maximum height of 700 pixels, so you should be able to see the entire animations with a screen resolution of at least 1024x768, but even then it will depend on how much space the browser's toolbars take up.

The problem with making the maximum height much smaller is that some of the larger scores would become just plain too small to read.

Changing your screen resolution to something higher will also help.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHannifin
    The flash animations have a maximum height of 700 pixels, so you should be able to see the entire animations with a screen resolution of at least 1024x768, but even then it will depend on how much space the browser's toolbars take up.
    And if it is still a problem, you could always use Opera. In Opera you can make the toolbars invisible with F11. You get the full screen available for the page, you watch.

And if it is still a problem, you could always use Opera. In Opera you can make the toolbars invisible with F11. You get the full screen available for the page, you watch.
    Ah, good point! You can do this is in IE and Firefox with F11 as well.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Hello,

That did the trick.

Thanks Hajo

Finally I found help!

I don't know how to thank you!

Go Back to forum