• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Codes Visible in Rimsky Korsakov

Share/Bookmark

Codes Visible in Rimsky Korsakov

How can I correct the fact that I'm seeingsource code instead of the indicated fonts:

{{Suggestion Position of Strings in the Orchestra
    [/CENTER}}

Instead of the fonts indicated, I see code {FONT] and so. I believe I have everything enabled everything. Any thoughts? And thank you, thank you, thank you Gary for this wonderful undertaking!!!!!!!

And thank you to all that have read and answered my other questions. It is greatly appreciated.

Re: Codes Visible in Rimsky Korsakov

Which browswer are you using? And does anyone else see code? I am not seeing it in Firefox.

Gary Garritan

Hi Ron,

I've been seeing the VBulletin formatting code sporadically, myself; and I think others have been reporting this, too. It seems to "come and go" and I do not know the exact cause -- however, it is very unlikely that it is anything at all that you are doing incorrectly.

The problem is not in the Rimsky-Korsakov section alone, but forum-wide.

Usually if I close the browser and come back a short time later, everything is then fine again. I'd suggest perhaps doing likewise until the forum admins can look into this further.

My best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

..oh well, there goes Sean's internship!

(just kidding, Sean).

;-)

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

Strange...everything looks and sounds fine in Opera 8.52 (although I had the volume muted when I first brought it up...don't know if all the vids were sounding at once or not...on returns to the page it's all good)...formatting is correct, sound is good. Can't wait to get started!

BUT...I tried Internet Explorer 6.0.2900 on XP with SP2 and I am getting HTML code all over the place. I don't use IE much at all, so I probably don't have the latest patches and service packs.

;-)

I'm using the same version of IE as Southport Jim and I'm not seeing html code at all and never have on this forum. I have all the latest security patches installed. I'm using the default settings of IE. Maybe try Restoring Defaults in Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab.

Jim

Well, I went and did the Windows Update routine, re-booted, cleared cookies and cache, restored defaults in IE and am still seeing the same thing. I'm at work sitting behind a Cisco PIX, but don't see whay that would matter. Oh well...it doesn't matter to me, since I use Opera anyway. ;-)

But Ron, if you keep getting bad results and are using Internet Explorer, then try giving FireFox or Opera a try (just search for either of these on Google to find the downloads).

good luck!
    ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by southportJim
    Well, I went and did the Windows Update routine, re-booted, cleared cookies and cache, restored defaults in IE and am still seeing the same thing. I'm at work sitting behind a Cisco PIX, but don't see whay that would matter. Oh well...it doesn't matter to me, since I use Opera anyway. ;-)

But Ron, if you keep getting bad results and are using Internet Explorer, then try giving FireFox or Opera a try (just search for either of these on Google to find the downloads).

good luck!
    ;-)
    I use Firefox because there are still sites where Opera does not work. Yahoo, which I sometimes use, will not accept my log ins with Opera, nor will a Department of Army site that I use. There are others, these are just the first two that come to mind. Reporting Opera as IE or Netscape does not help. So, Firefox it is.

I have not yet tried Rimsky, but will after resting up from more bending and twisting than I am accustomed to. I so admire the Japanese car makers for their skill at making all parts so inaccessible, particularly those requiring replacement during routine maintenance! I may write a song starting "Blood on the engine makes the Honda run fine". Well, great virtue of my Camry is that the spark plug are easy to see and reach, but I won't need to get at them for a few years.

Try clearing your cache in your browser. All browsers seem to react differently at times. From what you have indicated I suspect it could be a cache problem.

Hey I was having this problem too,

In safari the problem would go away if i clicked printable version in thread tools,

then with the latest firefox the code was messed up even in print version,

I just discovered though when I log on it all looks right, lol.

Go Back to forum