• Register
  • Help
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Topic: Welcome to the Garritan Interactive PRINCIPLES OF ORCHESTRATION by Rimsky-Korsakov

Share/Bookmark

Re: Welcome to the Garritan Interactive PRINCIPLES OF ORCHESTRATION by Rimsky-Korsako

Quote Originally Posted by bouhic View Post
    Hi i have already learned a lot of stuff from this wonderful course a few months ago
    now i came back an i have the same problem as other people i can't access the links to the lessons
    is the site under construction or something?
    Hello,
    I just joined myself. Really excited about it. I believe the links aren't working yes, but in the forums the Chapters are outlined from the bottom to the top. Starting with Lesson 1 - General Review - Strings and Woodwind. And so on.

You can find it here:
    http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ration-On-line

You have to register though.

Cheers,
    Biped

Re: Welcome to the Garritan Interactive PRINCIPLES OF ORCHESTRATION by Rimsky-Korsako

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonpereira View Post
    Heard great things about this site…so i've just joined….would like to learn the course but the links dont seem to respond….are these still active? please let me know….thanks in advance...
    Hello,
    I just joined myself. Really excited about it. I believe the links aren't working yes, but in the forums the Chapters are outlined from the bottom to the top. Starting with Lesson 1 - General Review - Strings and Woodwind. And so on.

You can find it here:

Cheers,
    Biped

Re: "course syllabus" links are down.

Quote Originally Posted by JM1234321 View Post
    The "course syllabus" links from the first page first post are down.

Is this an accident?
    Hello,

You can find it here:

Cheers,
    Biped

I've also really enjoyed going through the lessons several times. Thank you!

I have a request from a friend to setup audio synced to sheet music sources for music lessons similar to the format here. Does anyone know where to find out more information on setting that up? They would like the sheet music to sync to audio performance samples.
    Cirque Du Soleil
    www.ConradAskland.com

Go Back to forum
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819