• Register
  • Help
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Topic: Welcome to the Garritan Interactive PRINCIPLES OF ORCHESTRATION by Rimsky-Korsakov

Share/Bookmark

Re: Welcome to the Garritan Interactive PRINCIPLES OF ORCHESTRATION by Rimsky-Korsakov

gary, as always u guys show how you're headed in the right direction, in every regard, from innovative products which constantly raise the bar, to a focus on education which is obviously so important-- thank u so much for offering this course, and free of charge no less-- it is a real treat!

Re: Welcome to the Garritan Interactive PRINCIPLES OF ORCHESTRATION by Rimsky-Korsako

I'm looking forward to this! Thanks to all who gave of them selves to make this happen.

Re: Welcome to the Garritan Interactive PRINCIPLES OF ORCHESTRATION by Rimsky-Korsako

Sensational! Thank you to all involved for your overwhelming display of selflessness and for giving so generously of your time to create this pro bono project for the common good.

Bravo.

Hi all! This course, and Gary & company's altruistic approach to making this into a musician's community were big factors in my choice of GPO to get my orchestral aspirations in gear. I'm really looking forard to it!

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to the Garritan Interactive PRINCIPLES OF ORCHESTRATION by Rimsky-Korsakov

Simply amazing..!

can't thank you enough !

best regards

Yves

Re: Welcome to the Garritan Interactive PRINCIPLES OF ORCHESTRATION by Rimsky-Korsakov

I've become (not by choice) a less frequent visitor to the forum and haven't contributed for eons. But HAD to say that this is a tremendous addition to this forum.
    Gary (et al) WELL DONE!!!!!!! Looking forward to it.

Paul
    Mac Pro 2X2.8 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xenon, 10Gb 800 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM, OS10.6.4, Finale 2011, Digital Performer 7.1, Altiverb 6, Yamaha S90, Built-in audio, GPO, JABB, Garritan Authorized Steinway (Pro), Reason 3, M-Audio Ozone, Giovani, Symphonic Choirs, Kontakt 2, Vienna Symphonic Library. Website:http://www.paulread.ca

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    I've been following this with great interest since Gary's inception of it,
    and it sure looks like the musical world is in for a great treat with still
    another Garritan first!

As Gary is quick to note, this was also a group effort in many regards,
    with many forum members devoting a great deal of time and effort to
    the realization of it.

Please, a big hand for all who helped, too!

This is gonna be hot!

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    You wrote==>(For the record, I had nothing to do with it, though mentioned in the Acknowledgements section.)

David...

Well, that's OK...I volunteered you to be one of the lead teachers, so the mention is ex ante rather than ex post.

Seriously, we'd have much to learn from you so I do hope you will be an active participant.

Jim
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

On my safari browser, everything in showing in html markup, unless I click "Show Printable Version" in the Thread Tools menu.

Hi Gary,
    Congrats on getting this up and running. I notice from the acknowledgments section that I guess the Sibelius files I sent were not used - Oh well

Anyway, looking forward to being able to play as well as see the Rimsky examples finally,
    David (O'Rourke).

Thank you for this course and sorry for my English

Go Back to forum
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast