• Register
  • Help

Topic: VSL: Appasionata Violin for upgraders ready.

Share/Bookmark

VSL: Appasionata Violin for upgraders ready.

Hi... just some friendly info. VSL have released their Appasionate Violins which is a free gift for those upgrading from Pro. Ed. strings to their new VI strings. So if you have done so... go get 'em

Re: VSL: Appasionata Violin for upgraders ready.

Is there anyway we can listen to those appassionata strings?

Braveheart

Until J.Bacal does his demo to put me to shame - You will have to do with this

Some notes I just wrote over at the VSL forum: It was a rather quick test since people were asking for one fast, so it could obviously be tweaked more... But personaly I like the result quite a bit. I chose this peice becuase so many people have the impression VSL cant do hollywood sound. You be the judge.

1st and 2nd violins are AV. Apart from regular legato I also used a new patch called legato_Sfz which has a little more accent, and also used a legato patch where the players take a little time to get in tune - Its just a little effect I used on a few notes.

Hi Christian,
    I believe you forgot some part of the URL. Here's the correct url: Braveheart

Nils

Quote Originally Posted by kotori
    Hi Christian,
    I believe you forgot some part of the URL. Here's the correct url: Braveheart

Nils
    Your right, thanks. I've edited my post.

I bet the people writing music for film are gonna love that one.

Way to go VSL.

Go Back to forum