• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Topic: Finale 6 sounds.

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Question Finale 6 sounds.

    Is it my imagination or does Finale 6 instruments (meaning GPO) sound sweeter? Seems as if the strings especially have a warmer, sweeter tone.
    Styxx

  2. #2

    Re: Finale 6 sounds.

    You mean the GPO Finale Edition? Well, if it is imagination, it has got to be contagious, because I hear it the same way.

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Orcas Island
    Posts
    11,454

    Re: Finale 6 sounds.

    Strange. The Finale 2006 version has the the identical samples and programming, just fewer instruments. Perhaps what you are hearing is the default ambience reverb or mixer settings that come with the bundled version. It's a mystery wrapped inside an enigma shrouded in a riddle .

  4. #4
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Re: Finale 6 sounds.

    Perhaps what you are hearing is the default ambience reverb or mixer settings that come with the bundled version.
    Perhaps, then again I never heard an enigma.
    Styxx

  5. #5

    Re: Finale 6 sounds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    It's a mystery wrapped inside an enigma shrouded in a riddle.
    My great gran'pappy used to say...

    If you can't eat it, shoot it.

    Then eat it.

    That has nothing to do with this post,
    but I've been dying to use that quote.

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

    Comes from a distinguished
    line of barbarians...

    .

  6. #6
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Re: Finale 6 sounds.

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    My great gran'pappy used to say...

    If you can't eat it, shoot it.

    Then eat it.

    That has nothing to do with this post,
    but I've been dying to use that quote.

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

    Comes from a distinguished
    line of barbarians...

    .
    Or look on the road.
    Styxx

  7. #7

    Re: Finale 6 sounds.

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux

    If you can't eat it, shoot it.

    Then eat it.

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .
    Then again if tastes like....... ahem cough cough ..... if it tastes unpleasant. And it is too big to shoot, perhaps it may offer other amusements.
    I'm just saying..........

    regards Joe

  8. #8

    Re: Finale 6 sounds.

    Quote Originally Posted by joaz
    Then again if tastes like....... ahem cough cough ..... if it tastes unpleasant. And it is too big to shoot, perhaps it may offer other amusements.
    I'm just saying.....

    regards Joe
    Please.

    I'm a married man.

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •