• Register
  • Help

Topic: RMX Kits disappearing!

Share/Bookmark

Stylus RMX Kits Disappearing!

I don't know why I let this go on for so long but now I'm really fed up. I'm using 1.5.1c and also 1.5.0c AU or VST version. Lately while using Logic 7.2.1 whenever I save the program I keep losing certain kits on RMX. Also whenever I save within RMX as a Multi some parts also disappear. What is going on here? It's getting tiresome looking up the kit names and reloading every time. Somebody please help me. Thanks.

Re: RMX Kits disappearing!

how much memory you have in your computer?

this happens to me once in awhile, but I think it usually happens when I am pushing the memory capacity in my machine (I only have one Gig)...some times suites show up but can't be selected, it will allow me to play the suite before or after.
    I usually have to freeze some instruments.... happens to me too, when I have a quicktime movie in that project.......

rsp

I am on a pc running nuendo 3.2.1 by the way.
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Re: Stylus RMX Kits Disappearing!

Please contact tech support at info@spectrasonics.net with a description of your problem, and include your serial number in the message. They'll help you out.

- Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by wattz
    I don't know why I let this go on for so long but now I'm really fed up. I'm using 1.5.1c and also 1.5.0c AU or VST version. Lately while using Logic 7.2.1 whenever I save the program I keep losing certain kits on RMX. Also whenever I save within RMX as a Multi some parts also disappear. What is going on here? It's getting tiresome looking up the kit names and reloading every time. Somebody please help me. Thanks.

I got 3.5GB installed so I doubt that's the problem. I seen a few other people mention the same occurance. Am I the only one here?

Quote Originally Posted by wattz
    I got 3.5GB installed so I doubt that's the problem. I seen a few other people mention the same occurance. Am I the only one here?
    Did you contact tech support with your serial number?

Go Back to forum