• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt 2 Doesnt show midi knob changes on the platform?

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt 2 Doesnt show midi knob changes on the platform?

Hi ppl=)
    Maybe i dont know the right settings in kontakt 2 or the kontakt 2 works like that?
    I assined midi knobs for example to cutoff 74cc res 71 cc It works fine the tune changes twists.... but on the platform of kontakt 2 i dont see any knob changes virtually. In reaktor and in all other NI stuffs it shows ...
    Is there a setting to see that control changes virtually in kontakt 2?

Thanx for your helps in advance

Best Regards

Lsdelic

Re: Kontakt 2 Doesnt show midi knob changes on the platform?

I am using an E-MU X-Board for midi control and SX3 for the sequnecer with the last update...XPSP2( info about my config)

I get knob and slider animation here if I drag and drop controllers from the Auto | MIDI Automation pane on the left side of the rack but not if I right click on knobs or sliders and add external controllers. There also doesn't seem to be a Soft Takeover option with the right click method. (On PC)
    Ben N. Moore

Thanx for the reply m8=)
    I do this Auto--)Midi Automation n set my cc74 in my xboard than test it.. it blinks red at cc74 in kontakt auto ..I drop that cc74 to for exmple to the "insert pro 53 filter's cutoff" works but no animation..
    Could be the problem that I installed kontakt 2.1 update and i realized that it freezes..I uninstalled it now even worse reinstallled K2.02 " It doesnt find the sample if i drop a wav from the Files (folders)..I reinstalled K2.1 update that works fine with that "drag drop wav from folder" but same midi auto animation prob..?!
    I guess that Kontakt 2.1 update changed the entire registry sys in my PC so when I start up SX3 n it searches for The K2.1Vst I hear a wierd "brrrr" noise from my HD :S
    Maybe a good idea to stay with that normal K2 and Reinstall my entire DAW to let that K2 work 100%?????? :S uhhhh

Peace

Go Back to forum