• Register
  • Help

Topic: Radio interview tonight

Share/Bookmark

Radio interview tonight

Hey, guys.

Thought I'd post this here in case anyone was around their computer this evening. This was supposed to happen next week, but just got changed to tonight...

I'm doing an interview on "The Usual Suspects" for KLAV AM in Las Vegas. It'll be streaming live tonight & rebroadcast at 6AM local tomorrow on KLAV.

If you want to tune in to the live stream tonight, you can go to
    http://warpradio.com. You'll have to "search by call letters" for KLAV as it's not on the home page. Click on the "click here to listen" button and that'll bring up the streaming player.

Haven't done the talk show circuit in a while so this should be fun. It's a techie oriented show, so we'll be talking about the 2nd edition of Career Programmer that just came out, as well as Internet stuff, RIAA, you name it.

The live stream tonight will be 6 PM Pacific / 9 PM Eastern. Heaven only knows what kind of trouble I'm likely to get myself into...
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Re: Radio interview tonight

Chris,

I tuned in to KLAV at 6 PM PST and listened for an hour, but did not find you there. Maybe I missed something or things got changed. Was looking forward to hearing you.

Gary Garritan

Re: Radio interview tonight

I got the streaming information wrong. Arg! That was KLAV's stream, which runs the shwo at 6 AM PDT this morning. Not sure where he was streaming live last night...

The interview was a blast. He's sending me a copy, I'll probably post it on my site next week.

Some techie I am, eh?
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Go Back to forum