Share/Bookmark

"With Strings Attached"

All,

This is my "With Strings Attached".

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "With Strings Attached"

Great tune, LGA. I had my volume all the way up and it about knocked me outta my chair, I don't know why but when i saw strings and harpsichord, i thought it was going to a slow tune. I love it's liveliness and it's baroqueness (if that's a word). There is something else i like about it but don't know too much music terminology to describe, but maybe it would be the unusual or complicated harmonizing durring the climbs up and down in the phrases (if that doesn't make sense then just ignore me. ).

David

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf
    Great tune, LGA. I had my volume all the way up and it about knocked me outta my chair, I don't know why but when i saw strings and harpsichord, i thought it was going to a slow tune. I love it's liveliness and it's baroqueness (if that's a word). There is something else i like about it but don't know too much music terminology to describe, but maybe it would be the unusual or complicated harmonizing durring the climbs up and down in the phrases (if that doesn't make sense then just ignore me. ).

David
    That certainly makes sense and I appreciate the kind words. Thanks for listening and welcome to the forum.

In which part of the great state of Texas do you live?

Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

I'm in Dallas, where i was born. My work has taken me to many other states for anywhere from 6 months to three years, and I while I love those states and the people there, I was always feeling a need to get back to Texas. I have never lived in the Tyler area, but have always liked it and used to go there. I had a friends that were in Winona, just past Tyler, when I was around 20 years old. Winona was a very small town back then, I don't know if it still is.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf
    I'm in Dallas, where i was born. My work has taken me to many other states for anywhere from 6 months to three years, and I while I love those states and the people there, I was always feeling a need to get back to Texas. I have never lived in the Tyler area, but have always liked it and used to go there. I had a friends that were in Winona, just past Tyler, when I was around 20 years old. Winona was a very small town back then, I don't know if it still is.
    Winona is still a very small town but Tyler isn't. Our traffic situation is almost as bad as that in Dallas.

Regards,

Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum