• Register
  • Help

Topic: NHL Playoffs.

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up NHL Playoffs.

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    OK, so I realize it's not a big deal to most people out there but having a cousin who won a bronze in sled hockey this past winter, I'm a hockey nut! Ottawa is hosting the Buffalo Sabres in round two best out of seven of the Stanley Cup playoffs. Several of the boys I have met and are quite exceptional young men. I’ve been following them all season and WOW! So, I love hockey. May be it’s due to the fact I played hockey in my youth and teens?
    I'm ready for game one tonight and no matter how this series turns out; this has been one exceptional hockey season. Heck, what else is there in ghost town USA Beeffalo other than chicken wings? No excuses … GO SABRES!
    Styxx

Re: NHL Playoffs.

You should have been happy with the first game of the series. That was an exciting game. But I won't really be happy until Colorado scores a goal...
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    I’ve been following them all season and WOW! So, I love hockey.
    I left hockey some years ago because it became the kingdom of goons. But this year with the rules applied we see terrific hockey.

Here in Montreal it's over now but in the second and last games against the Hurry Cans (Sorry I could not resist) the blasted my nervous system.

My bet is Buffalo vs San Jose in finale...

SergeD

Quote Originally Posted by Ernstinen

Ern
    It's why I only play bowling now...

SergeD

Thumbs up Re: NHL Playoffs.

They did it again last night. I don't know how but they did. The Beeffalo Sabres are two games ahead of the fantastic Ottawa team. It made for great hockey last night. The best part was all my children and the wife sat there with me and watched the whole game together. Popcorn, soda pop and whatever! We had a blast as a family and all over an NHL playoff game! Not many nights where I can enjoy all of us together. Usually the kids are scattered and the misses and me are working on something separately. This is cool and we can't wait till Wednesday and Thursdays games on home ice in Beeffalo!
    Go Sabres!
    Styxx

Did anybody else watch Colorado completely blow it tonight? I'm not saying they should have won, but the definitely shouldn't have lost like that...
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by tgfoo
    Did anybody else watch Colorado completely blow it tonight? I'm not saying they should have won, but the definitely shouldn't have lost like that...
    I agree. It was very disappointing. Hopefully, the Av's can get it together and win the series even though they're so far behind.

Thumbs up Re: NHL Playoffs.

Sabres did it again last night and beat Ottawa in the third game in overtime. I thought the Aud was going to be ripped down! There are four games left in the series Sabres vs Ottawa. One more win by the Sabres and it's all over. Go Sabres!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum