• Register
  • Help

Topic: Late night experiments on Gofriller Cello bring world attention!

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation Late night experiments on Gofriller Cello bring world attention!

Flash! Orcas Island May 4, 2006. Sightings of Gary Garritan running hysterically on Orcas Island with a "Morphed" Gofriller Cello in his hands screaming, “IT’S ALIVE! ALIVE I TELL YOU, IT’S ALIVE!” Several island sources leaked out information that Mr. Garritan and team were secretly developing some sort of new species of Cello by using a new scientific experiment that would render the cello useful in any virtual setting. Sightings of lightning flashes and sounds of thunder periodically could be heard during the late dark nights coming from the laboratory. Information has been coming in very sketchy but it has the whole world music community panting and drooling like little lost puppies.
    Two other men in white laboratory coats were chasing the team in an effort to secure the Gofriller Cello.
    Continued at eleven on your local news.

This is freaking exciting, have to get me one!
    Styxx

Re: Late night experiments on Gofriller Cello bring world attention!

In follow up news. The cello was stolen by a mad scientist from Genova- a Dr. Giorgio Frunkensteen. The samples were carefully sewn together by Dr. Giorgio. He strapped the cello down - and threw some magic lightning bolts at it. The Cello monster started to twitch. First it's pinky finger moved...then its eyes opened. The dead cello was now alive! The cello monstor sat up, and broke free of its straps. Dr. Giorgio Frunkensteen has not been seen since.

And in a follow up news flash, the famous, some say infamous, Becky Goodbody, a rap cello player of some note (not sure which), was interviewed outside the Allegro Restaurant in LA, as she left after a celebration dinner, following the achievement award she received for her new album,
    "String me along, you trucker you!",

She squealed in astonishment when told the news of the experiments, and the resulting escape of Frunkensteen, shrieking somewhere near a top C......

"I'm all vibrato! I'm all vibrato!"

The rise and fall of the Frunkensteen Monster Cello! A fascinating noir, much looking like my favourite TV series. Please keep me informed about this Giorgio Frunkensteen fellow.

He reminds me my "desaparecido" husband, former mad scientist, flown away with a stupid young chick and Gary's checks.

Sigbritt Ekstrom Tommasini

Talking Re: Late night experiments on Gofriller Cello bring world attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgio Tommasini
    The rise and fall of the Frunkensteen Monster Cello! A fascinating noir, much looking like my favourite TV series. Please keep me informed about this Giorgio Frunkensteen fellow.

He reminds me my "desaparecido" husband, former mad scientist, flown away with a stupid young chick and Gary's checks.

Sigbritt Ekstrom Tommasini
    Hi Sigbritt!
    I'll be sure to keep you informed. We'll send YOU the checks and keep those wild young chicks away from Giorgio Frunkensteen!

Go Back to forum