• Register
  • Help

Topic: Brush Artistry, RMX & REX

Share/Bookmark

Brush Artistry, RMX & REX

Hi there,

I have successfully used the SAGE converter to take this libraries performances REX's into RMX, but I cannot figure out how do the same with the "Jazz kit" single cymbal hits and toms, etc. Can anyone help me out here?

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Re: Brush Artistry, RMX & REX

you cannot import single sounds into RMX.
    The only way to get this done would be to create a stereofile where all those single hits line up with no overlapping, rex that file in Recycle and import it. Then you could use it in slice midi menu mode as kind a like a fake drumkit.

Hans

Quote Originally Posted by Hans Scheffler
    you cannot import single sounds into RMX.
    The only way to get this done would be to create a stereofile where all those single hits line up with no overlapping, rex that file in Recycle and import it. Then you could use it in slice midi menu mode as kind a like a fake drumkit.

Hans

Ah, shoot - I was afraid that was the only way. I don't have recycle and even less time to do this. I'll have to use another library kit sound to pick up the cymbals and toms.

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

I wonder if this would be possible in an update, maybe SAGE Converter 2.0 would have the ability to let us make user menus of our own sounds to use in 'Kit' mode. That is the missing link for me. I'm fine with all the Rex stuff, but to 'easily' use all my favorite one-shot sounds would be AMAZING. I promise that ALL I'd ever ask for Eric. : >

Go Back to forum