• Register
  • Help

Topic: Nine Volt Audio makin' the rounds on TV

Share/Bookmark

Nine Volt Audio makin' the rounds on TV

Just wanted to mention that I heard two back-to-back 30-second TV commercials using NVA samples tonight (possibly from chopped guitars). No mistaking them really... very unique and inspiring libraries. I think one was a Toyota ad... upbeat and atmospheric. The second was a dance groove but I missed the sponsor.

Anyway, glad they're getting the compositional usage they deserve...

Re: Nine Volt Audio makin' the rounds on TV

That's kind of funny, I'm doing a demo for a Mazda commercial right now using Nine Volt in addition to my own guitar. They completely make the track. : >

Must be something about cars - my Alfa Romeo radio ad which features an NVA guitar is on air in Tokyo right now. Kudos to Kyle.

That's really cool! I don't think I've heard/seen either the Toyota ad or the "drance groove" ad. If you happen to see them again, and catch more details about the ads, I'd love to know.

DinerDog: I hope they accept your track for the Mazda ad. That's exciting.

Loude: Awesome about the Alfa Romeo ad! If you get a chance, would you be able to post a link to it here, or perhaps email me a clip? It would be great to hear it.

Thanks guys!

Sincerely,
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@ninevoltaudio.com

Quote Originally Posted by NineVOltAudio
    That's really cool! I don't think I've heard/seen either the Toyota ad or the "drance groove" ad. If you happen to see them again, and catch more details about the ads, I'd love to know.
    Hi Kyle,

I can tell you it was during last night's Dodger game here in LA. They're playing again tonight so I'll look for them during the breaks. They sounded very good... wished I wrote 'em!

Kyle - emailed to info@...

and thanks again.

Lou

Add a national spot for E*Trade to the mix... And a cue featuring 9V on an upcoming documentary produced by NBC for the Sci Fi channel that my company is finishing up.

Whoever said 9V wasn't a decent resource in some other thread was a real weenie.

I'll drop a line with more specifics, once I get the green light, Kyle

Dave

Just chipping in to say that I just finished a spot for QUT here in Australia which also features some 9 Volt action. Will have to pick up the rest of the collection!

Thumbs up Re: Nine Volt Audio makin' the rounds on TV

9V has been in miles and miles of my underscores and leaders on Dutch national television!

Cheers,

Ruud Jan

Ha...so it is you again Ruud Jan...I was wondering who put all that 9V stuff out there on my Dutch TV!!!

How are you man?

Robin.

Go Back to forum