• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Walk Alone" - another good one by Sai Kit Tang

Share/Bookmark

"Walk Alone" - another good one by Sai Kit Tang

hi.....please give me some comment......!!
    I write this short music after i watched a tv show . it's a real story.....it's talking about a man go to a place with his wife and baby..
    that place has lots of snow, then there was an accident, it was a snowstorm. they lost way in the middle of nowhere......finally the wife and baby couldn't make it. This music is for the scene of the end of the movie, that man walk alone in the garden,..and it's sunshine....very bright....he's happy that he's alive, but at the same time, he is alone...walking alone without his wife and son.

i hope you guys can understand what i wrote, i am originally from hong kong, still learning english.......

http://www.saikitmusic.com/Mp3/WalkAlone.mp3

KIT
    ---------------------------------------------------
    http://www.saikitmusic.com

Re: "Walk Alone" - another good one by Sai Kit Tang

can anyone tell me where i can find free web space for uploading my music??? the one i use is always "traffic overload"

Quote Originally Posted by tangsaikit
    can anyone tell me where i can find free web space for uploading my music??? the one i use is always "traffic overload"
    There are several extended posts on this.

Could someone perhaps point Kit to them?

I can never find anything in here... lol.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Absolutely beautiful work, Kit!

This is excellent... deeply moving, and with a mixture and blend of emotional context
    that I do not think can be achieved by any means but music.

Kit, I hope you will consider expanding this and developing it into a formal piece. It's
    truly lovely.

My best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

One problem - too short!

Very effective use of well working colors - oboe over strings plus harp. My girl friend would love it, and she is the perfect addressee for that type of film.

As a composer of course I ask myself how this mood could be achieved with another combination of instruments. But I don't know yet.

The string solo in the end has some overlapping notes instead of a proper slur ... this is where it shouts "keyboard".

Hannes

Smile Re: "Walk Alone" - another good one by Sai Kit Tang

Quote Originally Posted by Hannes_F
    One problem - too short!

As a composer of course I ask myself how this mood could be achieved with another combination of instruments. But I don't know yet.

Hannes
    AHA....i don't know either.....

Kit
    http://www.saikitmusic.com

Kit:

Very beautiful beginning. I'm with David on expanding this into something larger. You have a great theme and perform so well with GPO.

BRAVO,

Jack
    Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Go Back to forum