• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Black Grand Medium Ambient Demo now available

Share/Bookmark

Black Grand Medium Ambient Demo now available

Now you can try out the Black Grand Medium Ambient perspective by downloading the 2 octaves + all the C's playable demo.
    You'll get 2 full, uncrippled octaves plus all the C's, (and lowest A....)
    Black Grand Medium Ambient was the latest addition to our DirectDownload section, where you can buy and download your samples direct.

Go to http://www.sampletekk.com/bgresource.php and scroll down to the Black Grand Demo Section.

Enjoy!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: Black Grand Medium Ambient Demo now available

Hi Worra,
    just as a reminder . Is there any news about the planned update regarding the velocity curves of Black and White Grand. There was a thread about this some weeks ago. I know you fixed it for TBO and planned to do the same for the BG but I don´t know about the current state. Just out of curiosity.......
    best regards
    Raindog

Hey Worra - it is impossible to offer the demo as one large download rather than 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Raindog
    Hi Worra,
    just as a reminder . Is there any news about the planned update regarding the velocity curves of Black and White Grand. There was a thread about this some weeks ago. I know you fixed it for TBO and planned to do the same for the BG but I don´t know about the current state. Just out of curiosity.......
    best regards
    Raindog

If you check one of those two threads, there's a link to a Kontakt Table that you can import into Kontakt & it allows you to change the velocity to volume curve. Kontakt 2 that is. Is that what your looking for?
    I tried it and use it in both my Blackgrand & TBO patches.

I wonder if you misunderstood what Worra said. I donno...
    Wasn't he talking about the 'velocity +33' in the EXS Steiny D?
    Or maybe it was the volume edit he made in the TBO. (That's already available for download on Sampletekk)..

Charl

Quote Originally Posted by charl_charl
    If you check one of those two threads, there's a link to a Kontakt Table that you can import into Kontakt & it allows you to change the velocity to volume curve. Kontakt 2 that is. Is that what your looking for?
    I tried it and use it in both my Blackgrand & TBO patches.

I wonder if you misunderstood what Worra said. I donno...
    Wasn't he talking about the 'velocity +33' in the EXS Steiny D?
    Or maybe it was the volume edit he made in the TBO. (That's already available for download on Sampletekk)..

Charl
    I tried to implement the (corrected) velocity curve but I think the update was adressed to iron out some volume uneveness in the samples (like it has been already fixed in TBO).
    Regards
    Raindog

I tried to implement the (corrected) velocity curve but I think the update was adressed to iron out some volume uneveness in the samples (like it has been already fixed in TBO).
    Regards
    Raindog
    Yes, I know what you mean! I'l adress those things tomorrow!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    Yes, I know what you mean! I'l adress those things tomorrow!
    No rush. I just wanted to be up to date

No rush. I just wanted to be up to date
    It's ok! Got time, will travel!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

You also mentioned something about updating the TBO multis. Are you still working on them, or are they ready for download?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    You also mentioned something about updating the TBO multis. Are you still working on them, or are they ready for download?
    I'll do this too!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum