• Register
  • Help

Topic: Is it just me or...

Share/Bookmark

Is it just me or...

For some strange reason lately some of the forum's "vB code" isn't displaying properly on my IE browser all the time. It will sometimes, and sometimes it will not. It's really annoying when I want to listen to music on the listening page and the links won't display properly.

Maybe there's supposed to be a stop(); somewhere?
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Re: Is it just me or...

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHannifin
    For some strange reason lately some of the forum's "vB code" isn't displaying properly on my IE browser all the time. It will sometimes, and sometimes it will not. It's really annoying when I want to listen to music on the listening page and the links won't display properly.

Maybe there's supposed to be a stop(); somewhere?
    I've been noticing that, too, Sean.

Maybe the admins are fiddling with things.

Perhaps it would be a kindness on your part to send them one of the patented Sean Hannifan stop();'s.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Red face Re: Is it just me or...

I notice it now, on the computer I use at work. I don't notice it on my computer at home. The last few letter of a word are chopped off on longer sentences. It's wierd and annoying. I thought it was related to the font/size/internet configuration set on my work's computer. But now that other people are experiencing the same problem, maybe our happy administators of this bulletin board can look into this??? Please???

Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

The last few letter of a word are chopped off on longer sentences.
    If you read the fine print in the forum rules for posting it states, "Never use a big word where a small one will do." Where does it state this in the rules? Well, the statement used too many big words and where subsequently chopped off but it's there in code.
    I do find it annoying that everything annoying adenoids me ... hims ... thems ... those ... and thisisthsk.
    I will speak with the local representatives on this matter and set up a meeting to meet and discuss this matter with representatives from the local N.I. administrative office on matters of which no one seems to take seriously unless it is brought up in a post that concerns matters such as this one. But seriously, does it matter?
    Styxx

I saw BBCode exposed in posts when I was *not* logged in... maybe there's something weird with the parsing such that it's laid out as flat text unless you have an authenticated session. Just a thought - oh - btw - I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.2
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Hello,

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Haynes
    I saw BBCode exposed in posts when I was *not* logged in... maybe there's something weird with the parsing such that it's laid out as flat text unless you have an authenticated session. Just a thought - oh - btw - I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.2
    I can second that, when logged in everything is fine, when not you will get a html-training session.

Hajo

Go Back to forum