• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Five star ratings?

Share/Bookmark

Question Five star ratings?

What's with the five star ratings on threads? Couldn't we be slightly different and have say five "cow" ratings or even monkeys with glasses?
    Styxx

Re: Five star ratings?

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    What's with the five star ratings on threads? Couldn't we be slightly different and have say five "cow" ratings or even monkeys with glasses?
    It's a feable attempt of a thread trying to catch up to your six stars. Although five monkeys with glasses would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan

I'm not sure that "monkeys with glasses" would be measuring the same thing as the stars. But (and with absolutely no disrespect intended for the person involved}, it might be fun to be able to award "NMB points" as well as stars...wish I could do it here at work!

;-)

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by southportJim
    I'm not sure that "monkeys with glasses" would be measuring the same thing as the stars. But (and with absolutely no disrespect intended for the person involved}, it might be fun to be able to award "NMB points" as well as stars...wish I could do it here at work!

;-)
    "To use, incorporate, broadcast, distribute, re-use, publish, re-publish, alter and/or edit the picture of NMB and/or likeness and portrayal in whole or in part, severally or in conjunction of a forum rating sytem or in any manner whatsoever, throughout the universe and in perpetuity, is prohibited without express permission of NMB".

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    "To use, incorporate, broadcast, distribute, re-use, publish, re-publish, alter and/or edit the picture of NMB and/or likeness and portrayal in whole or in part, severally or in conjunction of a forum rating sytem or in any manner whatsoever, throughout the universe and in perpetuity, is prohibited without express permission of NMB".
    So that really is a picture of NMB then, not just a stock photo?
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

All I want to know is, howcome I don't have any stars at all? Or any bespectacled monkeys?

And whatever happened to mediocrity? One star, or six - but nothing in between. Why not three, or four?

Trond

That was phased out just like common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dnortana
    All I want to know is, howcome I don't have any stars at all? Or any bespectacled monkeys?

And whatever happened to mediocrity? One star, or six - but nothing in between. Why not three, or four?

Trond
    I see a lucky star

Sorry Gary and all others but it's quite clear that control of the use of monkey imaging on the internet has been taken over by my rock band "Roswell" as seen here http://www.myspace.com/roswellarea51 . (Warning, the following is a shameless plug but still qualifies by loosely falling into the conversation of the thread at hand) It's obvious to me that my band is the master of monkey business.

Quote Originally Posted by EricWatkins
    Sorry Gary and all others but it's quite clear that control of the use of monkey imaging on the internet has been taken over by my rock band "Roswell" as seen here http://www.myspace.com/roswellarea51 . (Warning, the following is a shameless plug but still qualifies by loosely falling into the conversation of the thread at hand) It's obvious to me that my band is the master of monkey business.
    Enjoyed Roswell's music! Nice website and cool player.

Three cheers for monkey imaging.

Newmusikboy Want GPOA Now!

Go Back to forum