• Register
  • Help

Topic: Tbo-wow!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark

Tbo-wow!!!!!!

Firstly, This is an incredible sounding piano. As 'playable' as I have had the pleasure (for samples).

Worra (others) just a couple of quick questions:

1. For the 'Conv Res' patches - The convoluting IRs do not get loaded up automatically (have to do a manual search and point each and every time.) I have all the samples (subfolder) and NKI/NKM's in one main folder on my 'audio drive'. Can you tell me where to put the TBOPU and TBOPD IRs so it load automatically each time.

2. On the "TBO K2 PUPDREL Conv Res.nkm" patches I only see the TBOPU IR on both the PU and PD patch? Is this correct? I would think that the PU would have the PU IR and PD would have the PD IR???

3. For 'writing' I would like the best 'sounding' patch - but manageable in size - which one would you recommend? Which patch would you recommend for 'tracking' to an audio file for final mix - the very best sounding one?

Again - this library is outstanding and looking forward to using it immediately on projects!!!!

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Re: Tbo-wow!!!!!!

1. I have that problem too. I have placed the IR sample in the folder specified in the documentation but Kontakt insists on searching for it on D: (my audio drive) instead of C:. If you save your patch after having located the samples Kontakt won't ask you again. It would be nice though if Worra have some general solution.

2. I don't know the answer to your question, but I reacted on your use of the .nkm files. If I'm not mistaken the velocity fix update didn't update any of the nkm files, only the nki files which would probably mean that the nkm files still suffer from the velocity problem (of which I don't know any details). So until Worra constructs updated .nkm files it could be preferable to put the nki files together into multis oneself. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I agree, it's an excellent and very inspiring piano library!

Nils

Hi Guys!

Glad you like it! Rob, you got the DirectDownload, right? Was a massive download I should think! Did it work well, the download i mean?

I'll check your problems about the path tomorrow. Shouldn't be that hard!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by kotori
    1. I have that problem too. I have placed the IR sample in the folder specified in the documentation but Kontakt insists on searching for it on D: (my audio drive) instead of C:. If you save your patch after having located the samples Kontakt won't ask you again. It would be nice though if Worra have some general solution.

2. I don't know the answer to your question, but I reacted on your use of the .nkm files. If I'm not mistaken the velocity fix update didn't update any of the nkm files, only the nki files which would probably mean that the nkm files still suffer from the velocity problem (of which I don't know any details). So until Worra constructs updated .nkm files it could be preferable to put the nki files together into multis oneself. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I agree, it's an excellent and very inspiring piano library!

Nils
    Your right about the nkm files, silly me! I'll fix that tomorrow too, gotta sleep now.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Hi Worra,

Yea the DL took the better part of a day on DSL but I had it faster than DHL and it was cheaper.

Aside from my few issues above all seemed to come over OK.

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Some of the .nkm files have an incorrect filename (TBOPU_wav instead of TBOPU.wav). This causes K2 to search for it on each load. You can correct it and save the corrected multi. K2 will then load TBO automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    Some of the .nkm files have an incorrect filename (TBOPU_wav instead of TBOPU.wav). This causes K2 to search for it on each load. You can correct it and save the corrected multi. K2 will then load TBO automatically.

Yea Nickie,

I ended up just finding the files and saving (ove writing the nkm)

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Worra,

If you could get the patches to look in the C: for the convolution waves that would be great.

When K2 looks for TBOPU_wav instead of TBOPU.wav; I think this is a bug in K2 not in the instrument programming.

P.
    System: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4800+, 4Gb RAM, Windows XP Pro
    Hard Drives: 320Gb, 3 x 300Gb, 500Gb
    Soundcard: M-Audio Audiophile 192
    Host: Cubase 4.5.2

Go Back to forum