• Register
  • Help

Topic: Atmosphere midi-in recognition

Share/Bookmark

Atmosphere midi-in recognition

Hello,

I'm trying to help a friend who just installed Atmosphere. Appearently I'm not much of a help, since I have to resolve to asking you guys how to get this thing to work.

Everything has installed fine. The synth is working (using the "preview" button) so I'm certain this is just a minor setting which needs to be adjusted. He's running on Cubase SX3 and for some reason, the midi-in isn't being recognized by Atmosphere. If I attach the synth to a track already recorded, it will playback the midi just fine, but if I want to play the sound directly from the synth using the keyboard, it doesn't recognize the midi-in (I hope this made sense).

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Re: Atmosphere midi-in recognition

three basic things to check:
    - the midi in led at the left of the cubase transport bar while playing the keyboard
    - try to record into the track playing the keyboard
    - try to assign another VST instrument to the track

I think it has nothing to do with atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin
    Hello,

I'm trying to help a friend who just installed Atmosphere. Appearently I'm not much of a help, since I have to resolve to asking you guys how to get this thing to work.

Everything has installed fine. The synth is working (using the "preview" button) so I'm certain this is just a minor setting which needs to be adjusted. He's running on Cubase SX3 and for some reason, the midi-in isn't being recognized by Atmosphere. If I attach the synth to a track already recorded, it will playback the midi just fine, but if I want to play the sound directly from the synth using the keyboard, it doesn't recognize the midi-in (I hope this made sense).

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Go Back to forum