• Register
  • Help

Topic: Such Talent Found Here!!!

Share/Bookmark

Such Talent Found Here!!!

Hello -

I just spent a little over 2 hours listening to several different compositions by several different composers.

I just need to share that this is just a great forum. It seems like more and more people are sharing their great works here. I find this to be very, very cool!

I don't always have the time to spend on the internet. When I do, though, this forum receives the greatest share of my time and attention. There is so much great music found here!! There is also a lot of great sharing and friendly support!!

I don't know if I'll ever have the time and money to take advanced compositional classes and to receive formal training in orchestration. But every time I come to this Garritan forum, I leave with a bit more knowledge in composition and orchestration.

Warm words of gratitude to all of the moderating/administrative people who help keep this forum going. And equally warm words of gratitude to all of the members who share their, time, talent, thoughtful comments, sincere encouragement and music. Lots of great, great music!!

Happy composing, folks!!

Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Re: Such Talent Found Here!!!

Hi Ted
    I feel the very same way and couldn't have said it better myself! This is truly a great place to a part of!!
    Take Care,
    Steph

You take care, too, Steph!

Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Ted,

I couldn't have stated it better. There is such a treasure trove of great music here! I am always am amazed at all the extraordinary talent in this forum.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Ted,

I couldn't have stated it better. There is such a treasure trove of great music here! I am always am amazed at all the extraordinary talent in this forum.

Gary Garritan
    That's a big part of what drew me hear (and actually to purchasing GPO). Not only talented but very generous as well! My only hope is that if I hang out here long enough something will rub off on me

Jon

Go Back to forum