• Register
  • Help

Topic: nuendo 3

Share/Bookmark

Question nuendo 3

Hello everyone !

a quick post to see how Nuendo 3 users think of the midi implementation of that program.

I am thinking of switching over from Logic Pro 7 and run Nuendo 3 on a PC instead..

any thoughts??

I am absolutely not familiar with that DAW at all.

any opinions would be greatly appreciated

best regards

Yves

Re: nuendo 3

I think you can download a demo.

Bill ,

I didn't know that..I'll look into it!

thanks

Yves

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    I think you can download a demo.
    AFAIK there is no demo. However, I think that you'll find that the feature list is more comprehensive than Logic. You certainly can download a feature list of both Cubase and Nuendo so that you can see the differences.

D

MIDI in Cubase SX 3 and Nuendo 3 is the same, so unless you want HD framerates and Edit (Steve) mode for manipulating audio events to video and a few other post tools that are specific to Nuendo, you can go with Cubase SX and get the same exact MIDI functionality.

If you want a look at some of the new features of Cubase SX 3.1, check out the Cubase Unleashed tutorial demo at http://www.auxbuss.com
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

A second for SX 3.1. With my new Parhelia card (triple head) importing AVI's is rock solid - never a problem now with Video files.

This version of SX will be on my computer well beyond the next update. It is rock solid NO crashes. Best SX to date IMHO.

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Great guys !!

thanks for your help! Houston ,,I'll check out those videos a s well regarding Cubase SX

I was told that Nuendo could be better if you want to network a few PC's with FX teleport..would that be true??

best regards

Yves

Quote Originally Posted by Yves
    I was told that Nuendo could be better if you want to network a few PC's with FX teleport..would that be true??
    No - this is not true - Nuendo has it's own networking built-in, but it's for Nuendo-to-Nuendo systems only. FXTeleport is the same in the eyes of Nuendo or Cubase SX since it is basically a type of VST plugin.
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

ok! cool!

thanks again!

Yves

Go Back to forum