• Register
  • Help

Topic: Ghost Recon 3 Score...Where can I find it?

Share/Bookmark

Ghost Recon 3 Score...Where can I find it?

Hi Everyone,
    I've been looking for this score and I can't find it. I've gone to Amazon as well as all of the sites mentioned in the "music for games" thread. Anymore ideas? Thanks for your help,
    Steph

Re: Ghost Recon 3 Score...Where can I find it?

I don't think it's available yet. If you keep checking Tom Salta's site, I'd imagine he'd have an announcement on there once it is out. http://www.tomsalta.com

Hi!
    Thanks so much for your help!
    Steph

ah ha! great score. I was playing this loads last week... shame they've changed the multiplayer setup on it ..

2 xboxs ethernet cabled together can only player 2 player !!! 1 tv screen each.

not like the previous GR2 where 2 xboxs meant 4 players could comfortably play on 2 tv screens.

i suspect they're trying to push the online thing .. or get us to upgrade to 360 asap

shame ... we got 8 people together last week for a GR3 LAN session .. and it just wasn't going to happen .

big disappointment

still an amazing score though

we had to go back to our regular .. Ghost Recon2 and Halo2 .. LOL

best place to hear the score is in game..

cheers..

http://www.fitchsounds.com

Hi Fitch
    Nice to have another fellow female gamer around!! (I hope that you're the same fitch that I'm thinking of, if not, please don't be offended )
    I really couldn't agree with you more. All I can say is that they really need to hurry up with Halo 3 and Fable. Oblivion is good, but does get a little boring . All of the forts looks the same, same monsters everywhere, same voices, same faces in each town... anyways...FPS games aren't my forte and I definately prefer a great RPG. I also agree that they're pushing to get us all to buy the 360...their plan worked on us...we ended up getting one a few weeks ago. It's really sad when you look at the specs ot the 360 and realize that it's almost if not more powerful than my DAW .
    Thanks for the reply!
    Steph

Go Back to forum