• Register
  • Help

Topic: Coffee Cat Boogie

Share/Bookmark

Coffee Cat Boogie

Boogie on my brain. Must be the effect of all this incessant rain. Well, whatever, Boogie is what seems to be demanding my attention, so here is the latest.

Coffee Cat Boogie
    http://www.sibeliusmusic.com/cgi-bin...?scoreid=84784

The link will lead to three choices.

At the top, you will see a blue button to play the mp3.

Just below that, you will see the score, if you have the Scorch plugin. Otherwise, a blank where the score ought to be. Here you can view the score and listen to the Scorch playback (GM), not a good sound, usually.

Below this, under the heading of details, you will see a choice to download the mp3 file, which is the best choice if you want to hear, and don't have broadband. The mp3 is the GPO Steinway.

Richard

Re: Coffee Cat Boogie

Gosh, Richard... have you considered moving to Nevada... lol?

Distinctively Wayland, as always -- and definitely that sense of water-in-motion that has pervaded so many of your pieces of late.

Cool piece!

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Gosh, Richard... have you considered moving to Nevada... lol?

Distinctively Wayland, as always -- and definitely that sense of water-in-motion that has pervaded so many of your pieces of late.

Cool piece!

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    Well, I did live in Nevada for about a year and a half, many years ago. Plenty of dry desert there. But I got caught in a flood, and could not get to work because I was on the wrong side of the river.

Some years later, during a drought period in Eritrea, I got rained on. Not enough water to flush the john, but I got wet from the rain!

I was in Athens during a dry spell, got rained on!

In my present home area, one year we had four floods. Even when the river does not flood, my route to town is frequently closed because of minor flooding, and even when not closed, with a low car, damage can occur. That's why I have a new starter!

Maybe I should contact Noah for assistance!

Richard

You may need to go higher up the ladder than Noah... lol.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum