• Register
  • Help

Topic: mp3 upload?

Share/Bookmark

Red face mp3 upload?

i apologize for what is probably a silly question, but how do i upload my JABB mp3 masterpieces? i guess i have to have a website, or is there a place in the forum where users can do this?

Roberto

Re: mp3 upload?

Hi Roberto, and welcome!

If you have a website, that's easiest. Just upload the file to your server, then link to it in your forum post. (I think you may have to have five posts before you can do that.)

If you do not, there are service sites like SoundClick.com and AcidPlanet.com and many others that can host your files. Somewhere on the forum there is a post on this -- but I can never find it... lol. Maybe someone will pitch in here with a link for that post.

And if you're just plain stuck, PM Gary Garritan -- he will generally be very happy to host your file for you.

Hope that helps!

My best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

thanks a lot David for your help, maybe while i manage to build a site i might take advantage of the services you refer to.

Best,

Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by oldbob
    thanks a lot David for your help, maybe while i manage to build a site i might take advantage of the services you refer to.

Best,

Roberto
    Habby to oblige, Roberto.

By the way, if you have a server, there's no immediate need for a website, per se -- not in terms of hosting your .mp3's. The file just has to be there, so you can link to it.

That is, you link directly to the .mp3 file, not a "page" on your site, necessarily.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

David, you are a genius
    I think i have already uploaded a file, it's a Charlie Parker improvised chorus on "Steeplechase" and it's an attempt to obtain a good and swinging phrasing on the alto sax
    comments and advices are very welcome

thanks again

Roberto

http://mio.discoremoto.virgilio.it/r...eeplechase.mp3

Unhappy Re: mp3 upload?

Sadly, again, I can't open up this file.

You got it!

Back in a second with more... in your other post.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum