• Help

Topic: Hell has indeed frozen over

Share/Bookmark

Re: Hell has indeed frozen over

Beat me to it....

Giga on a Mac!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rikp
    "And in a update just in, Apple's Steve Jobs gave a press conference on the steps of the once hallowed turf in front of Apple HQ. Looking a little sheepish, and somewhat coy, he blushed as Bill Gates arrived and the two of them stood close together as they made a joint announcement of impending matrimony, sorry, patrimony. Like two young lovers they joked and laughed as the gathered press pack, stunned to silence, gathered their voices and asked a myriad of questions that had little to do with the joint venture stock holdings both enjoy of each other's companies, and everything to do love.

Bill Gates is to be given away by Laura Linux, his long suffering private secretary, and Steve Jobs will be shot to the alter by Dick Cheney, a long time associate.
    No specific details were available, but it was understood they would enjoy a private ceremony at Gracelands, now that the presley relations had finally left the building. Jobs is said to be over the moon, and tremored as he described Gates as the 'window to his heart'. Gates mumbled shyly in reply how much he was looking forward to the new job. The happy couple will spend their honeymoon on the island of Tasmania in Australia, notably replete with orchards and rolling scenery. There were no further updates to this at time of print."
    Associated Misery press, an affiliate of 'I told you so' publications.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitage59
    "And in a update just in, Apple's Steve Jobs gave a press conference on the steps of the once hallowed turf in front of Apple HQ. Looking a little sheepish, and somewhat coy, he blushed as Bill Gates arrived and the two of them stood close together as they made a joint announcement of impending matrimony, sorry, patrimony. Like two young lovers they joked and laughed as the gathered press pack, stunned to silence, gathered their voices and asked a myriad of questions that had little to do with the joint venture stock holdings both enjoy of each other's companies, and everything to do love.

Bill Gates is to be given away by Laura Linux, his long suffering private secretary, and Steve Jobs will be shot to the alter by Dick Cheney, a long time associate.
    No specific details were available, but it was understood they would enjoy a private ceremony at Gracelands, now that the presley relations had finally left the building. Jobs is said to be over the moon, and tremored as he described Gates as the 'window to his heart'. Gates mumbled shyly in reply how much he was looking forward to the new job. The happy couple will spend their honeymoon on the island of Tasmania in Australia, notably replete with orchards and rolling scenery. There were no further updates to this at time of print."
    Associated Misery press, an affiliate of 'I told you so' publications.

That is great

Peace

rikp

So, when is someone going to hack OS10 for the PC? Seems to me that would be the more bigger, more fun, and more newsworthy, challenge.

Ernie

Not to mention it would be cheaper...

I'd love to see some audio benchmarks with an Intel Mac running Nuendo or Cubase on both OSes to see which one get's more resources out of the hardware.
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Did you know that Darwin, the OS X kernel, has been running on intel processors for several years? The thing that wasn't available before was the Aqua user interface. If someone puts up another $14000 reward, I'll hack Darwin and Aqua together myself!

Quote Originally Posted by ohernie
    So, when is someone going to hack OS10 for the PC? Seems to me that would be the more bigger, more fun, and more newsworthy, challenge.

Ernie
    Nah, old news. I already know two people who have built their own Macs.

DG

Go Back to forum